Social Icons

Pages

26 February 2009

How To Mate With A Superpowered Alien

1.
The Kent house was dimly illuminated by candlelight. The table was formally set with Martha Kent’s finest china. A bottle of champagne chilled in the center of the table. Sade sang quietly in the background in her rich, soulful voice.

 

Clark Kent walked toward her, dressed in gray slacks and cashmere, looking as though he were ready to pose on the cover of a men’s fashion magazine.

 

“I’m sorry, Clark. I thought you wanted me to come over for pizza tonight,” Chloe said, feeling embarrassed that she’d walked in on him while he was planning an evening with someone else. Embarrassed and more than a little jealous. The lucky woman was most likely her cousin, Lois Lane.

 

“No, you got it right.”

 

Chloe shifted on her feet. She was wearing an old pair of jeans and a Met U sweat shirt that had seen much better days. Her hair was pulled up in a sloppy bun with wisps framing her face...her makeup-free face. Her most likely kind of dry, un-moisturized face, which she touched self-consciously. Her shoes were really old sneakers where her right big toe would punch through any day now.

 

“Um…I wish I’d known you were planning something formal. I would have dressed for the occasion.”

 

He smiled down at her. “Don’t worry about it. I like the way you look.”

 

She snorted in disbelief as he led her to the table.

 

“No, I mean it. You’re beautiful no matter what you wear.”

 

Chloe was openly suspicious now. He filled her glass with champagne under her watchful gaze.

 

“Who else is coming?” she asked, even though she saw there were only two place settings.

 

“It’s just us.”

 

“Clark, what’s going on?”

 

He smiled coyly. “Dinner is going on.”

 

She studied her plate, which had roasted boneless pheasant breast, wild mushrooms, and a seared petite filet and madeira glaze.

 

“Delivery? Or did you cook this?”

 

“Yes, actually. It took all day, but hopefully it’s eatable.”

 

Chloe tasted her food. It was delicious, and if she didn’t trust Clark as much as she did she would have sworn he’d had it delivered. “It’s wonderful, Clark.”

 

They ate in relative silence. Chloe tried to relax, to enjoy the ambience, but she couldn’t quite figure out what was going on. It was like she’d stepped into some alternate universe when she’d stepped into Clark’s house. He’d asked her over for pizza and a movie, like they always did, and instead she found a romantic, candlelit dinner waiting for her.

 

And Clark’s clothes. She hadn’t even been aware he had clothes like that since he’d never worn them in front of her. They looked new. They looked great on him. Had he went shopping to impress her? If so, why?

 

You’re not a reporter anymore, Sullivan, Chloe said to herself. Just enjoy this…whatever it is.

 

“So, what’s on the menu for desert?”

 

“Let’s worry about desert later. Right now, I want to relax in front of the fire.”

 

“Okay,” she said, going along with him, wondering when he was going to tell her his reasons for buttering her up. He must want something.

 

They walked into the living room. Outside snow was swirling on hard gusts of wind that sounded mournful in the night. Clark sat down on the couch in front of the fireplace, focused his heat vision, and soon the logs were ablaze. In her mind, Chloe could hear Dean Martin crooning Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. Since we’ve no place to go. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

 

“Clark, what’s going on?”

 

“What do you mean?” he asked innocently.

 

“I mean this dinner, the music, the romantic ambiance. Either you’re romancing me, or you’re buttering me up for a huge favor.”

 

“I’m buttering you up.”

 

Chloe very cleverly hid the stab of disappointment that hit her in the stomach a lot harder than it probably should have.

 

“Okay, let’s hear it. What is it you need me to do?”

 

“Move in with me.”

 

Chloe stared at him blankly. “Move in with you.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Kara’s back. She’s got the spare bedroom.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Where would I sleep?”

 

He smiled. “With me, where else?”

 

Chloe’s mind went completely blank. That had never happened before. Never. She’d always been a quick thinker, able to adapt to dangerous situations in the blink of an eye.

 

Yet Clark had surprised her so greatly that she was literally just blank.

 

He was starting to look uncomfortable.

 

“I want you here. Always.”

 

“Since when?” she said, finally thinking of something to say.

 

“Since you divorced Jimmy. Actually, when I heard you were going to marry him, I wanted to ask you to reconsider, to leave him and come be with me, but I didn’t think it would be fair to stand in the way of your happiness. Now that you’re free, I don’t want to stand by until some other guy comes along and takes you away. I wanted you to know how I feel.”

 

Chloe stood up and went to the window. The night was pitch black, except for the street lamp at the end of the Kent drive that showed just how heavily it was snowing. A truck drove past on the main road, moving at less than twenty miles per hour. She heard Clark’s footsteps behind her.

 

“You wrote in your letter that I was worth the wait. Do you still feel that way?”

 

God yes, Chloe thought. But this was so sudden, so unexpected.

 

“Shouldn’t you ask me out on a date before you ask me to live with you?”

 

His big hands came to rest on her hips, pulling her against him. It was so natural, so familiar, that Chloe felt right at ease with his touch. She’d always dreamed of him touching her intimately. She’d always dreamed of leaning against him, his arms wrapped around her. Now he wanted those things too.

 

“Do we need to date to get to know each other?” he asked. “No one knows me better than you. No one knows you better than I do.”

 

“This is just so sudden.”

 

“I know. I didn’t want us to over think it and doubt and hesitate and ruin it.” He turned her to face him. “Move in with me. Share my bed. We’ll take things slower after that. We’ll go out on dates, we’ll be crazy in love. I just want to go to sleep with you in my arms. I want to wake up to you in the morning, Chloe.”

 

Chloe closed her eyes. Her knees felt weak. Clark pulled her close, taking most of her weight into his arms and brushed his lips over hers, lightly at first but then with more pressure, seeking entrance. She parted her lips and his tongue slid into her mouth.

 

A low moan escaped Chloe. Her arms tightened around his neck, her hand dug into his hair, pulling him as close as she could. When they parted, they were breathless.

 

“You mean this, Clark?”

 

“I mean it. I want you here. Will you stay with me tonight?”

 

Chloe nodded. “I’ll stay.”

 

Clark led Chloe over to the couch and laid down with her on top of him. “You and I share everything, we always have,” he said. “But there’s one thing we can’t share.”

 

“Sex, I know,” Chloe said. “I don’t care about that. I can live without it.”

 

And she could, too. Sex wasn’t everything. As long as she had Clark’s love, as long as she could spend every night with him, hold him, kiss him, it would be enough. He had a small amount of doubt in his eyes.

 

“Really, Clark. You’re enough for me.”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

She sank against him, resting her head on his shoulder. Sade sang in the background. This is no ordinary love…Chloe couldn’t agree with her more.

 

 

2.
“Before I move in, I have to tell Lois.”

 

It was the next morning, and Clark and Chloe were enjoying their first breakfast together. Clark really was an adept cook, better than she was, though Chloe had taken an interest in cooking and wasn’t a slouch in that department as much as she used to be.

 

“Lois and I already talked. I told her that I like her, but not in that way.”

 

“Even after you almost kissed her at my wedding?”

 

Clark looked duly ashamed. “I was on the rebound. You don’t know how hard it was to give you away to another man that day.”

 

Chloe forced herself not to giggle. She had way too much pride to actually giggle.

 

“You’re so full of it, Kent.”

 

He pulled an innocent face and said, “Golly gee, Chloe. That hurts my feelings.”

 

Once they quit laughing, Clark was all business again. “Seriously, though. I was honest with her. She understood.”

 

“But will she understand us?”

 

“What choice will she have?”

 

They finished breakfast. Chloe had a lunch date with Lois at the Talon later that day, who was taking her Saturday off work, rather than spending it at the Daily Planet. She and Clark decided to spend the morning packing up her things and loading them into his truck.

 

“I’ll start in the bedroom,” Chloe said, tying up her hair. She was standing next to a mountain of empty boxes, waiting to be filled. “I need to get my stuff organized and packed away. You start in the living room. If we work all weekend we should be able to get this done by Sunday night.”

 

“Uh-huh,” Clark said, and zoomed away.

 

Clark moved around the room in a blur, occasionally slowing down to wrap or handle something delicate with care. It was like watching video on TV in fast forward. Super fast forward. Everything in her apartment seemed to melt their way into the boxes, which magically sealed and taped themselves shut.

 

Forty-five seconds later, everything in the apartment, bathroom and kitchen included, was packed and ready to go. Clark zoomed past her, flopped onto the bed, and pretended to be tired.

 

“Wooo! I could use a break. How about you?”

 

“That’s not fair, Clark. You know I can’t do that.”

 

“Than take a break with me.”

 

He was grinning a little too mischievously for his suggestion to be completely innocent. Once again, Chloe got that feeling of being in an incredibly realistic dream. She just couldn’t wrap her mind around the change in their relationship. Clark was her boyfriend.

 

Her boyfriend.

 

He wanted to kiss her, and touch her, and do things with her that they’d never been able to do before because they’d always been just friends.

 

“Okay. A break sounds nice,” Chloe said, coming to sit down next to him, but he scooped her up in his arms, and flipped her over onto her back. She parted her legs, so that her knees were on either side of his waist. His heavy weight came to rest against her, fitting her perfectly, as though she’d been made for him, and he for her.

 

Clark gazed into her eyes. “I’ve been thinking…maybe we don’t have to be completely celibate.”

 

“Oh?” Chloe perked an eyebrow. “What did you have in mind?”

 

“There are other things I can do to please you.”

 

Chloe bit her lip. “Like what?”

 

“Like this.”

 

He leaned in and kissed her deeply, not bothering with light, hesitant kisses he’d used the night before. His hands deftly unbuttoned her jeans and his fingers lightly stroked the flesh there, teasing her with the promise of something more to come. His lips trailed down her neck, and she pulled her shirt up over her head.

 

Next, Clark began to ease her jeans down, and grinned. “You’re not wearing any panties? Dirty girl.”

 

Chloe laughed. “They needed washing after all the kissing we did last night.”

 

Clark made quick work of her bra, too, leaving Chloe naked on the bed beneath him.

 

“Wait. Take your clothes off too.”

 

Clark swallowed. “That’s not necessary.”

 

“I’ve never seen you naked, and believe me, I’ve wanted to see you undressed for a long, long time.”

 

Getting to her knees, Chloe urged Clark to lie down. Once his jacket, shoes, and socks were out of the way, she slowed down, taking her time to enjoy what was coming next. She was going to have a naked Clark Kent on her hands—in her hands—in moments. The very thought made heat pool between her legs.

 

Chloe pulled off Clark’s shirt, and ran her hands over his bare chest. His nipples were like cute little rock hard pebbles that she reached out and ran her tongue over, eliciting a languid sigh from him.

 

“This isn’t about me,” he tried to remind her.

 

“No, this is all for me.”

 

Chloe understood that Clark was afraid of getting too excited, that he’d do something to hurt her, but deep down inside she believed he could be with her, in every way, even with his powers. She just needed to show him, over time.

 

She took her time undoing his jeans, relishing every motion of the act, committing it to memory. Clark was grinning at her.

 

“You should see your face right now,” he said. “It’s like you’re performing brain surgery.”

 

Chloe laughed a little self-consciously. Perhaps she was taking it too far, but this was a moment she’d wanted for so long she intended to enjoy and appreciate every second.

 

“I want to enjoy this, just in case you end up changing your mind about us.”

 

“Hey.”

 

She looked away from that beautiful line of hair that led down from his navel and disappeared into his boxers.

 

“That’s not happening. Ever.”

 

Chloe peeled his jeans down and off, so that only his boxers remained in the way. Then she removed those, her heart racing, her core quivering with the desire to feel him sink into her, and fill her body with his. She moaned with longing.

 

“Clark, you’re so beautiful.”

 

He looked embarrassed, and took her by the arms, turning her onto her back. “Like I said, this isn’t about me.”

 

Clark leaned down and took one of Chloe’s erect nipples into his mouth, suckling it lightly, toying with it with surprising expertise. Chloe moaned as his warm, wet tongue teased the sensitive flesh. One of his hands slipped between her thighs, teasing the flesh there, coming tantalizingly close to her aching, wet center but never actually touching there. Chloe’s hips automatically rose up in need, trying to initiate contact.

 

The door to the apartment flew open. “Chloe? You here?”

 

Clark was suddenly gone, shutting the door to the bedroom and sliding the lock home. He looked back at her.

 

“Lois.”

 

3.

The talk with Lois went a lot better than Chloe had expected it to, particularly because Lois came to the apartment already knowing that Chloe and Clark had changed the nature of their relationship.

 

“So, you’re moving in with Clark?” were the first words out of Lois’s mouth. She studied the apartment.

 

“How did you know that?” Chloe asked.

 

“I ran into Kara downstairs. She told me you’d spent the night with Clark last night and he’d invited you to move in.”

 

Damn Kryptonian hearing, Chloe thought. How was she supposed to be intimate with Clark in any way knowing Kara could hear it all?

 

“Yeah…I wanted to talk to you about that this afternoon at lunch.”

 

Lois looked disappointed, and a little sour. Clark had a powerful hold on a woman. Just ask any woman who’d ever really loved him. He was nearly, if not completely, impossible to get over once one fell for him.

 

“Kind of sudden, don’t you think?”

 

“Not soon enough for me,” Chloe said honestly. “Lois, I don’t want this to come between us. I know you have feelings for Clark and—”

 

“He doesn’t have them for me. Clark and I have already had that talk, Chloe.”

 

“I’ve been where you are now.”

 

“Yeah, but unlike you, I’m not going to waste years of my life pining after him while he has eyes for everyone but me. I’ve already moved on.”

 

“Lois.” Chloe was deeply stung by her cousin's words. She thought she heard Clark shift in the closet, probably ready to come out and jump to her defense.

 

Lois suddenly realized how condescending she sounded. “I’m sorry, Chloe. I didn’t mean it like that.”

 

“Yeah, you did.”

 

“No,” Lois looked genuinely contrite. “I’m sorry. Look, Clark’s not the only hottie on the planet. Ollie asked me to go to Tahiti with him. I said yes. That’s why I’m here, to break our lunch date. We’re flying out in a little while.”

 

“I'm glad. You and Ollie are good together.”

 

Lois reached out and pulled Chloe close in a tight hug. “You’ve loved him a long time. I’m glad you finally got what you want. I’m happy for you, and I mean that.”

 

“Thanks, Lois. Have a good time in Tahiti.”

 

“You have fun with Clark in your new home.”

 

She turned and headed for the door, but stopped and looked back, winking, “Clark left his underwear on the floor.”

 

Once the door was closed, and locked, Clark stepped out and scooped up his boxers. “That went better than I expected.”

 

 

4.
Three months later and life on the Kent farm was as close to perfect as Chloe could imagine it. Most of her dreams had come true. She went to bed with Clark every night and woke with him every morning.

 

Even Kara, who’d always had a way of annoying Chloe with her blunt honesty, had her good points. They got along fairly well, especially since Kara was rarely at home anyway. Lois had gracefully accepted Chloe’s relationship with Clark and occasionally came over for dinner, bringing Ollie with her.

 

Life was good. It was almost perfect, but there was something missing. Clark did his best to keep Chloe satisfied, but a lack of orgasms weren’t her problem. She felt as though they were stalled, as though he were afraid to commit, though she knew that wasn’t the case. Clark was as committed as any boyfriend could be, but without making love Chloe was always left feeling empty. He barely even allowed her to touch him, afraid he’d lose control and hurt her. Their pleasures were one-sided and she felt as cheated somehow, and as though she were also cheating Clark, and letting him down.

 

Clark and Chloe stood at the kitchen sink, washing up the dinner dishes together, when Kara breezed in.

 

“I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation last night,” she said.

 

Chloe looked at her. “Which conversation?”

 

“The one you had after Chloe stopped moaning.”

 

Clark glared at his cousin. “You were listening?”

 

“I have really sensitive hearing.”

 

“You can tune things down, Kara. You can shut things out so that your hearing isn’t any better than any other human’s.”

 

“I don’t have to have super hearing to hear Chloe. The Nelson’s on the next farm over probably woke up to her.”

 

Chloe’s face was burning a brilliant shade of red. “I’m sorry, Kara. I didn’t—”

 

Kara was already shaking her head. “You humans are way to uptight about sex.”

 

Chloe and Clark shared a glance. She’d never thought to ask Kara about Kryptonian views on sex. She’d just assumed they were all as Victorian about it as Clark could be, but that was silly, she realized, since Clark hadn’t been raised on Krypton.

 

“I don’t understand what you’re so worried about, Kal-El. I have sex all the time and I don’t hurt my partners.”

 

Clark looked truly, comically, aghast. “You’re having sex?”

 

“She’s a grown woman, Clark,” Chloe said, grinning and looking at Kara with new interest. She’d lost her reporter’s edge. She should have thought to ask Kara about all of these things. She’d wasted months with Clark never moving past foreplay, when she could have been…

 

“How long has this been going on and with whom?” Clark demanded. He probably had the intention of finding the guy and ripping his arms off.

 

“About six months, and with several men,” Kara said.

 

Again, Clark looked horrified. “You’ve been with more than one guy?”

 

Kara shook her head. “I have to find my mate.”

 

“Were they super strong meteor freaks?” Clark asked.

 

“No, normal humans,” Kara said.

 

Clark didn’t look impressed. He looked angry. And a little sick. “Well, it’s different for you. You’re…you know…made differently than I am.”

 

“Please, I could just as easily hurt a man as you could a woman, but I don’t. It’s easy not to.”

 

“Tell me more,” Chloe said.

 

“NO!” Clark was vigorously shaking his head. “I don’t want to hear about my cousin’s sex life. Which she shouldn’t even have until she’s fifty. Or maybe sixty-five.”

 

“How is it easy?” Chloe prompted, before Clark could shout either one of them down.

 

“Simple, you relax and enjoy what you’re doing.”

 

“That’s all?”

 

“It’s like when you’re angry and you’re fighting,” Kara elaborated. “You hold back from hurting human’s even though you really want to crush them. You just know how not to hurt them.”

 

“I don’t trust myself to just ‘know’.” Clark said stubbornly.

 

Kara shrugged. “Fine. If you want to lose your girlfriend when you don’t have to that’s your business. I have a date to get ready for.”

 

She was gone before Chloe could finish blinking. She looked at Clark imploringly. “Clark.”

 

“Chloe, I know what you’re going to say and—”

 

“How do I look?”

 

Kara was back, dressed in a flowing red dress, her blond hair piled beautifully atop her head and her makeup flawlessly applied. Chloe wished she could get ready in forty-five minutes, and Kara could do it in five seconds.

 

“Lovely,” Chloe said.

 

Clark glared at her. “You look like you’re begging for some guy to violate you.”

 

Kara grinned saucily. “I hope so.”

 

She was gone before Clark could say anything, streaking through the sky in a blur.

 

“I’m going to have to learn to fly just so I can track her down.”

 

“Clark, you’re evading the subject. Kara’s got a perfectly normal sex life and she’s as strong as you are. Now why won’t you at least try?”

 

Kara’s words about losing Chloe scared him. He’d sensed her unrest over the past few months, and it got increasingly difficult to appease her when she started a conversation about trying to have sex. Lana had been much more submissive than Chloe, who attacked the subject like a pit bull. It’s part of why he loved her, but he was also scared that he wouldn’t be able to keep her satisfied no matter how hard he tried and she’d leave him for someone who could.

 

“I know what you’re thinking. I’m going to leave you because we’re not having sex,” Chloe said. “I’m not.”

 

Chloe looped her hands behind his neck. “Clark, if Kara had said that it was dangerous for her, that she’d hurt someone when she tried, then I’d understand us never having sex. But she’s able to. So can you, if you’ll just trust yourself.”

 

“You have no idea how much the idea of hurting you scares me.”

 

“I’ve seen you fight off people when you were angry, Clark. Anger is passion too.”

 

“A different kind of passion.”

 

“Yeah, more dangerous because you want to hurt the person you’re fighting, yet you never do. Imagine the kind of passion where you want to please me, not hurt me. Clark…we can do this. All I’m asking is that you try. Just try. At the first sign of trouble we’ll stop.”

 

“You trust me more than I trust myself.”

 

“I think that’s always gone both ways with us.”

 

Clark sighed. If Kara could do it, then logically he could too. He'd let a justifiable fear turn into a phobia, and it wasn't fair to either Chloe or himself not to at least try. “Okay. I’ll try.”

 

Chloe squealed and hugged him. “You lock up and turn off the lights down here. I want to go upstairs and get ready.”

 

Chloe kissed him and ran upstairs. Clark just hoped to God their fun didn’t turn into a nightmare.

 

 

5.
Chloe lay in wait for Clark to finish his shower. She thought it was taking him a long time, and had no doubt that he was stalling, but she knew eventually he’d come into the room, and it would all be worth it.

 

Finally the door opened and Clark entered, wearing a pair of black silk boxers she’d bought him a month before when trying to get him to get into the mood to try. Otherwise he was naked, his hair was wet from the shower, and he looked amazing. Just looking at him sent shivers through the core of her body.

 

“Come here, Clark,” Chloe said. She wore nothing but a pair of Clark’s favorite black lacy underwear and matching bra.

 

He crossed the room and got onto the bed, leaning in for a kiss, but she shoved him over onto his back.

 

“Oooh, aggressive,” he said.

 

Chloe raked her nails down his chest. Any other man would have screamed in pain as his flesh opened beneath her nails, but Clark hissed, liking the feeling.

 

“Be careful you don’t break your nails—”

 

“Shhh…I know what I’m doing,” Chloe said in a husky voice. She was so turned on Clark could see moisture staining her panties, and that stirred something in his groin.

 

Chloe was kneeling over him. She leaned in and planted light kisses on his lips, his cheeks, and then leaned around to lightly kiss his hear. She blew into it and it had the same effect on his cock as air into a flat tire. He moaned lightly.

 

“I’m going to make you feel so good, Clark,” she promised throatily.

 

“You already are,” he said.

 

Chloe bit down onto his hear harder than she ever would have dared a normal man and it was heaven to Clark. She enjoyed lavishing kisses down his neck, she tasted his nipples, and then kissed a trail down his stomach. His boxers were straining from his erection, and she pulled them down, freeing him.

 

“Before we go further,” Clark said, “I want you naked. Please, Chloe.”

 

“Anything you want,” she said, and reached around to unfasten her bra. Her breasts sprang free of her bra, making his dick even harder. He longed to see the wet, pink folds of her pussy, and reached up, tearing off her panties like they were tissue paper, without thinking.

 

“Oh...”

 

“Shush,” she said, laughing. He threw them to the side. Now they were both fully naked.

 

“Just lie back, and let me enjoy myself,” Chloe said.

 

She’d been waiting for this for months. Years, actually. Now it was finally happening. She was going to make love to Clark Kent.

 

Chloe took Clark’s erection into her hand. He was long enough for her to grip both hands, one over the other, and still have room to spare, with the head of his cock, flushed a deep red, waiting for her to taste. She flicked her tongue out, and lazily swirled it around the sensitive flesh there, before taking the head fully into her mouth.

 

Clark threw his head back, letting out a sound of need that was a complicated cross between a growl and a whimper. Chloe was fascinated, watching every muscle in his body strain as she pumped him with her hands and suckled the head of his cock, bringing him dangerously close to the edge. Those muscles, which strained in stark, cut definition, could literally move mountains, but he was totally at her mercy now.

 

“I’m so close…”

 

His balls were tightening. Chloe released him and then crawled over him. He looked down at her as she straddled him.

 

“Chloe,” he growled, “What about—”

 

Chloe was so hot and wet that she was ready for him right then. She’d spent the past few months being pleasured by Clark in every way but the way she’d wanted to be pleasured. Now it was time for her to get what she really wanted.

 

“This is what I want, Clark. You’re what I want.”

 

Chloe positioned herself over him, but Clark pulled her over and onto her back. In the half light of the room his eyes looked unnaturally bright. He smothered her lips with his and shoved his tongue hungrily into her mouth, kissing her so hard she almost couldn’t breathe. She wondered if maybe he was going to lose control.

 

He pulled away from the kiss and put the head of his cock to her slick entrance. Chloe was equally breathless from the sheer lust in his eyes. “Chloe…”

 

Chloe pushed her thighs up, taking just a fraction of him inside of her. Clark’s eyes closed, and then he pushed forward, sinking the head of his cock into her. It was so good that she whimpered in need.

 

“Oh, Clark…Please…”

 

He pushed forward. His dick was long and thick, and filled her so much it almost hurt. She forced her body to relax to take him all the way in. He let out one long moan as he sank inch after inch into her body until the head of his dick almost touched her womb. She could feel his cum laden balls and she whimpered again.

 

“Fuck me, Clark.”

 

He pulled out jut a little and then pushed back in. A hesitant test thrust. At the sound of her approval and need, he pulled out further and thrust again. Chloe gripped his ass, wishing she were strong enough to pull him forcibly into her even harder.

 

“Please,” she said, looking into his bright green eyes.

 

Clark obeyed and pulled out until the head of his dick was barely still inside and then thrust. It felt so good Chloe thought she’d climax right then. Clark was hesitant and deliberate at first, but then he settled into a rhythm that got harder and faster until he was outright fucking her.

 

Chloe’s muscles tightened around his swollen, throbbing cock and Clark lost it. His body went rigid as he gave in to his bodies demand for release. Clark pushed one hand through the headboard of the bed as he came longer and harder than he ever had in his life.

 

He collapsed, spent. Clark and Chloe lay there, bodies locked together, sweaty and satiated.

 

“Clark?”

 

“Unh?”

 

“You’re heavy.”

 

“Uh…”

 

Clark rolled off Chloe, feeling so satisfied it was as though he’d been drugged. He looked at the ceiling. It was then that they heard laughing in the hall.

 

It was Kara. She threw the door to their room open, and Clark hastily struggled to cover himself.

 

“Oh please, Kal-El, I used to change your diapers.”

 

“What about your date?” Chloe asked, feeling exposed.

 

“I didn’t really have one. I lied.”

 

“Kara!” Clark glowered.

 

Chloe eyed Kara suspiciously. “Have you actually had sex with a human?”

 

Kara shook her head. “Hell no! I wasn’t going to risk killing somebody. But now that you two have done it, I know that I can too. Night.”

 

She pulled the door closed, leaving Clark and Chloe with equally stunned expressions. Then Chloe burst into laughter.

 

“I’m killing her, first thing tomorrow morning,” Clark said, pulling Chloe close.

 

Chloe threw a leg over him. “Milk the cows first. I hate that chore.”

 

They were quiet until Clark said, “I really am pissed. She could have gotten you killed.”

 

“Nah. She knew what I knew.”

 

“Which is?”

 

Chloe stroked his chest. “That you’d never hurt me.”

 

Clark’s chest was tight with love for Chloe. Despite the potential disaster that could have been caused by Kara's lie, he was glad he'd tried to be with Chloe. Now he knew they could be together, and they'd never have to hold back again. After kissing Chloe, Clark switched out the light. Satisfied, happy, they drifted off to sleep.

 

-End

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:00 AM

    Aww! So beautiful! Thanks for writing this! You've just made my chlarky heart happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Thanks for another wonderful story. I love that Clark is pursuing Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:22 PM

    That was terrific! I loved the romantic beginning: the thought of Clark all dressed up while Chloe is in her ratty worst, wondering if she even put on moisturizer. And then the gradually increasing sexual tension - wow! I'm glad that their first full out experience was so incredible - I kind of worried he'd be too wound up to last long.

    And I loved Kara's role in the events: so, so funny that she lied to Clark to get him moving forward, and of course to see if it WAS safe to have sex with a human.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.

 
Blogger Templates