Social Icons

Pages

20 April 2008

High School Reunion

Summary: This is a 'missing scenes' fic.

Clark you…have…to…let me…get…up…” Chloe managed to get out through Clark’s eager kisses. Ever since he’d learned he could have sex with his powers he’d been insatiable. He had stamina too. Almost too much for her.

“Mmm” he moaned, shoving a hand up the skirt of one of the power suits she wore to work at the Daily Planet.

“Your mother is waiting for us,” said Chloe, trying to push Clark off enough to shut her top. “My God, I’ve created a monster.”

“You sure have,” he said. “I can’t go in there like this.”

Chloe looked down as she buttoned her blouse. Clark had an obvious erection pressing against his jeans, and a hungry look in his eyes.

“Don’t leave me hanging, Chloe. A girl should never do that to her boyfriend.”

“Hanging isn’t exactly what you’re doing is it, Clark?” said Chloe, listening for any sign that Martha was approaching. “That’s more of a proud salute. No more making out in the loft, it always leads to sex.”

“You don’t like it?” Clark asked, suddenly sounding uncertain, which made Chloe feel a twinge of guilt.

“I love it. I love you. It’s just we have to exercise some restraint around here. This isn’t the love shack, and I don’t want to do anything to disrespect Mrs. Kent.”

“I don’t either,” he said, nuzzling Chloe’s neck and sending a shiver into her that hardened her nipples. She loved the sound of his voice in her ear. “I love you too, Chloe.”

“Not enough to go public,” she said.

“I thought you wanted it to just be us.”

“For a few days, not weeks stretching into months.”

“I’ll burn it into the back 40 and put it on the evening news,” said Clark, laughing.

Chloe looked around for her hair clip and saw it on the floor. She turned her back to Clark and reached to get it, only to end up face first into the old cushions with Clark’s heavy weight pressing behind her.

Clark,” she said, trying not to laugh.

Please, Chloe?” he whispered in her ear. “Otherwise I’ll be up here all night waiting for it to go away.”

“Okay, but we’ll have to be quick. I don’t want your mother getting suspicious.”

“Mom’s not stupid; she knows what we’re doing up here.”

“Oh…” Chloe said nervously, allowing Clark to work her skirt up and her panties down. His hands trembled from excitement, but at least he wasn’t ripping her clothes anymore. That was a good thing. She was running low, especially on underwear, and didn’t have money in her budget for a new wardrobe. She heard his zipper go down and he made a small noise of anticipation as he freed himself. His excitement was infectious, and she grew wet thinking of what was about to happen.

“Do you really think so?” she asked again.

“Yeah, I guess,” said Clark in a low, distracted voice.

God, he’s really horny, Chloe thought, relishing the fact that his voice was low and guttural because of how much he wanted her. He was breathing hard, as though he’d run around the world six times, when she felt him lean over her.

“Ready?” he asked, and Chloe stifled a giggle as she made sure she was holding onto the couch. He put the head of his cock to her entrance, which was aching sweetly in anticipation, and then thrust. He was a lot less shy about entering her now, and while he never hurt her, never came close to, he sometimes rocked her off balance, like now.

“Mmph!” Chloe said, her face shoved into the pillows as he began eagerly thrusting. Clark muttered something that she was sure he’d meant as an apology. He just wasn’t capable of conscious thought or coherent speech when he was having sex, and she hoped to God that Martha Kent didn’t come up the steps at that moment. If she did, she’d be treated to the sight of Chloe ass up with her juices dribbling down the inside of her thighs as Clark pounded into her.

“Shhh… she’ll hear you all the way in the house,” Chloe gasped out. A cow mooed on the level below them.

Clark, it had turned out, was a very vocal lover. He whimpered with each thrust, his hands digging into her hips as he rode Chloe relentlessly, but then he reached around and began to toy with her clit as he pounded into her. She soon forgot about Mrs. Kent, getting caught, or mooing cows as pleasure coursed into her loins with each thrust of Clark’s cock, and each stroke of his fingers against her sensitive nub. He went deeper than usual in this position, filling her body completely with his own.

Clark was climaxing, she could tell by the strain of his muscles, and by the increasingly high pitch and tempo of his whimpers.

“Oh, God,” he whispered, another indicator that he was close. This was the part Chloe loved most, hearing his pleasure. She was grateful that he wasn’t shy and quiet. She reveled in the feel of his release whenever he came. It was hot, and thick, and left her with part of him that she could feel deep inside even after he pulled out of her.

Clark whimpered like his pleasure was pain as he came inside of Chloe, gripping her hips and pushing his weight into her. She felt her own juices gush from her body as she came around Clark’s cock, and then she collapsed face forward into the couch. It was then she was aware that Shelby was barking and watching them at the foot of the couch. Clark slipped from her, but pulled her upright, sitting against the couch and pulling her into his lap.

For his part, Shelby looked as though he wasn’t sure if they were mating or if he should be trying to defend Chloe from Clark. He whined uncertainly, looking at her, sniffing as though to make sure she was okay.

“Go away, Shelby,” Clark said, once they’d caught their breath. “That dog gives me the creeps sometimes, the way he watches us.”

“This is his domain,” Chloe reminded Clark. “If you want to have sex here, he figures he’s got a right to watch.”

“Are you giving me pointers, boy?” Clark said affectionately. Shelby thumped his tail on the floorboards, deciding he wasn’t needed to defend anyone, and then trotted away.

Clark smoothed Chloe’s sweaty fringe away. “I hurt you, didn’t I, at first?”

“No, you’ve never hurt me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Well…sex can sometimes be uncomfortable but it’s never been painful, Clark. I promise.”

“I shoved you face first into the couch.”

“I'm fine, I promise.”

She kissed him, and at once it snowballed into more as Clark’s hand found her breast. Kryptonian men were certifiable studs. She drew away. “Clark,” she said warningly. “We have to get cleaned up and then go help your mom with dinner. No more fooling around. Not right now, anyway.”

Clark super-sped Chloe over to the Talon apartment where they took a quick shower together. Chloe changed clothes, putting on a pair of comfortable slacks, and Clark dried her hair with his heat vision before he brought her back, stopping at the entrance to the barn. Martha opened the front door.

“There you two are,” said Martha. “I thought you’d disappeared to Metropolis.”

“Be right there,” said Clark, taking Chloe’s hand as they dissolved into laughter...

***

“Well…I guess I should get home,” she said, leaving the pictures of the Zoners with Clark.

“Why?” Clark asked, putting them down.

“I’m just a little tired is all,” said Chloe. “I’ve had a really long day, and I need to check on Lana at the hospital before I go home.”

Chloe smiled and headed out of the barn.

“Chloe,” said Clark, when she had reached her car. “Something’s bothering you. Don’t say there’s not because I know you too well.”

Clark, it’s—I’m fine.”

“Don’t do that,” he said.

“Don’t do what?”

“Pull away from me, and keep things from me.”

“When you speak of that woman, Raya, you get this look in your eyes.”

“Affection,” he said. “She’s a friend, who saved my life - twice. That’s all I feel for her. Friendly, platonic affection.”

Chloe could easily believe that, but she thought of Lana in the hospital.

“But not for Lana. You just rushed off as soon as you heard she’d been hurt.”

“I would have done the same for you, or Lois, or Mom.”

“I know, but you’ve never dated your Mom or Lois.”

Understanding passed across Clark’s face. Understanding and sadness.

“I love Lana,” he said. Chloe’s head dropped, and tears stung at her eyes. “I’m not in love with her, though. That part of my relationship with her is over, Chloe, but you can’t expect me not to care about her anymore. I mean, what if it was you who was with Lex now, and you’d gotten hurt? I would have ran away from her to try and be by your side.”

“I don’t expect you to stop caring about Lana, or to stop being her friend, Clark, but, you’ve chosen her over me so many times, and all day I’ve been wondering if maybe I’m just the rebound girl. Now that you know you can have sex with your powers, are you going to go back to her? I need to know, Clark. Are you with me because you can’t be with Lana right now?”

Clark pulled Chloe into his arms. He felt so solid, warm, and big. One of his hands stroked her hair, and then he tilted her chin up, to look him in the eye.

“No,” he said, with so much conviction that Chloe wanted to believe. She did believe him, she did trust him, but there were too many years of hurt and insecurity for that one word to totally allay her fears.

“Chloe?”

“Yeah?”

“I need you to believe in me. Trust me not to hurt you. My time with Lana has come and gone. There’s no going back to anything more than friendship. I promise.”

“I’m trying, Clark.”

“I know,” he said, and pulled her close again, kissing her deeply. “See Lana tomorrow. Tonight, let’s get out the sleeping bags, take the truck out to the old windmill and sleep under the stars. Stay with me.”

Chloe nodded with a smile, and took comfort in the feel of Clark’s arms around her, holding her tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.

 
Blogger Templates