Social Icons

Pages

27 May 2008

Tight Spaces

Jimmy

Lois’s breasts are in my face. I mean it, they’re like, RIGHT THERE. I’m trying not to breathe on them, but if I don’t get some air soon I’m gonna pass out. Oh, God, how do Lois and I get ourselves into these damn situations? It never fails, we try to be careful, but next thing you know somebody’s shooting at us, or rudely inviting us to leave their property, usually under the threat of death. They very rarely kept us captive, and in such a small space.


This time Lois and I are stuck in what I’d thought was a photobooth, but turns out to be a tiny replica of Doctor Who’s TARDIS. Only it’s very tiny, a child-sized novelty, and not nearly big enough for the both of us to squeeze into. I’m stuck on the bench, and Lois is standing in front of me, her hands on either side of me above my head, and her breasts are in my face. I can’t help it. I have to breathe. I’m getting dizzy.


“God, your breath is hot,” Lois said.


“Sorry.”




Lois

This is awkward. I mean, really, really awkward. Jimmy and I have been crammed into this…thing with a bench. What is it Jimmy said it was, a Tildess or something? He’s holding his breath. Has been for over a minute, and I know its because my boobs are in his face and he’s embarrassed. Why, I don’t know. They’re only breasts for crying out loud.


All I care about are my feet. They’re twisted at an odd angle and making my ankles hurt like crazy. It’s also hot in here. I need to get comfortable, because I think Jimmy and I are going to be in here awhile.


Hot breath washes over my breasts. It’s hot. I mean, really, really hot.


“God, your breath is hot,” I say.


“Sorry,” Jimmy says sheepishly.


Oh man, he’s so cute. And big, too. Much bigger than I’ve ever noticed before. Not Clark Kent big, but definitely not tiny and totally skinny.


“I need to sit down.”


“I don’t think we can trade,” Jimmy said.


“Then I’ll have to sit on your lap.”


“Huh?” He squeaks.


Yeah…definitely cute.




Jimmy

She wants to sit on my lap! Lois Lane wants to sit on my lap! And she’s doing it. I can see from the shaft of light through the little windows at the top, and the vent where the light sits on the very top of the TARDIS where fresh air comes in, that she’s hiking up her skirt. One long leg comes to rest to my left, and one to my right. Oh, Jeeze. She’s sitting on me.


Please, Junior. Be good. Don’t try to come out to play, oh, pleeeeeease….




Lois

His back is stiff as a board and if I’m not mistaken…he’s praying. I know because his face is inches from mine, and his lips are moving.


“Are you praying?”


“No.”


Liar.


I settle down on his lap. Jimmy has good, strong legs, and makes for a good seat. “Don’t worry, Jimmy. We’ll figure a way out of this.”


Sweat beads on his brow. “I know, Lois.”


Now I can feel the bulge in his jeans. Wait…I couldn’t feel that a second ago.


“Oh, no,” Jimmy moans in horror. “Oh, no…”




Jimmy

Junior, please! Stop it! Lay back down. I promise, if you’ll be good now I’ll treat you to some Playboy channel later. Please, be good for God’s sake.


Junior isn’t listening. I’m feeling too happy in my jeans, and I can’t stop it. I try thinking of Clark in a dress, making kissing motions at me, but it’s not helping like it did last time, when Lois and I had to pretend to be a couple and she kissed me. For work’s sake. Not for personal reasons. Last time Clark-in-drag really worked. Why won’t it now?



Lois

Oh my God! He’s hard as a rock! A surprisingly big rock, too. I can’t help it, I look down, and there it is, pressing its way against me.


“I’m sorry, Lois. I don’t know what’s wrong.”


“Nothing’s wrong, Jimmy. Don’t worry about it.”


Jimmy shifts, trying to get more comfortable, and his hands cup my ass and pull me against him while he tries to settle down into a position that won’t hurt him. Unfortunately, he’s pressing my clit up against the hard length of his cock, and I like it.


I like it for God’s sake.


What’s wrong with you, Lois! This is Jimmy Freaking Olsen! You’re not supposed to like his cock pressed against your clit.


A moan escapes me and heat is pooling between my legs. I can feel my panties starting to soak.


“Huh?” Jimmy asks. He’s so cute, and innocent, and so fucking decent. He’s the kind of guy I’ve been searching for all these years. But he used to date my cousin.


Used to




Jimmy

Oh man, I’m rubbing her up against my cock. How am I going to apologize for all this?


Holy shit. Lois just moaned! Does she like this?


Okay, I’ve had plenty of wet dreams about Lois before, but they were just dreams. I mean, I don’t really like her. I don’t actively fantasize about sliding my cock into her hot wet— Oh, fuck! Her face is coming closer. She’s going to…she’s gonna—




Lois

Jimmy is very still underneath me now. I wonder if he’s going to tell me to stop? Who am I kidding. He’s hard as steel, he’s not going to tell me to stop.


But do I want to do this? Do I want to change my relationship with him? I mean, what if I end up hurting him? What if he hurts me? What if?


He leans in, sliding his tongue into my mouth. Oh, God, he can kiss. He can really, really kiss! His big hands squeeze my ass and start to move me in a rhythm against his cock, which I can feel twitch eagerly beneath me. I’ve got to get his pants open somehow. Grinding and kissing him is only going to feel good for so-


I pull back as everything suddenly goes bright, and the door is no longer at my back. In fact, I tumble back, off Jimmy’s lap and land on the hard floor, my feet up by Jimmy’s face.


Wouldn’t you just know it? Clark’s standing there, looking between me and Jimmy, his mouth hanging open.


“Tight fit, huh? I thought this thing was supposed to be bigger on the inside,” Clark quips. I could just kill him. “Now that I know you two are okay, and the coast is clear, I’ll just leave you to it, then.”


“Smallville! It’s not what it looks like!”


Clark looks back at Jimmy’s swollen crotch.


“Uh-huh,” he said, and grinning, turns away and leaves the novelty shop.




Jimmy

I hate Clark. I mean I really, really hate him. I was about to get laid by Lois Lane, and here he comes ruining everything!


Lois is looking at me. There’s no sign of Lex’s thugs around, and the shop is quiet. Now she’ll pretend like nothing happened, and I’ll have to do the same. Damn…


“It’s softer on the floor,” Lois says, winking at me. I can’t believe it. She’s holding a hand out to me.


“You still want to?”


“Don’t you?” she says, looking uncomfortable.


“Hell yeah!” I say, and come out of the box, resting over Lois, who rolls me over onto my back.


“I’m like to be on top,” Lois said, and unzips my jeans. It’ll be much easier for us to do this on the soft, thick carpet of the floor.


That Clark…I really like that guy…. He always comes through for you when you need him the most.

2 comments:

  1. The more I read of this ship, the more I like it! Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.

 
Blogger Templates