Social Icons

Pages

16 April 2008

The Arrow Always Flies True



Summary: This is a 'missing scenes' fic.
“None of the shots I scanned on my computer came out to have a clean image. However,” Chloe said, when she saw the disappointed look on Clark's face, “I may have forgotten to mention to Lois that my computer is compiling them to render a new one.”

He grinned. Chloe Sullivan was something else. “Have you got time for a coffee break?” he asked, cocking his eyebrow.

With Clark Kent, 'coffee break' meant leaving the office for something that had absolutely nothing to do with drinking coffee.

“I may have a few minutes,” she said, looking around. “Where would you like to have our ‘coffee’?”

“Why, in the copy room where all decent, normal couples have ‘coffee.’” Clark said, his grin positively roguish as he slipped off his jacket and slung it across the back of his chair. His eyes roamed her body just as her phone rang. She felt a stab of disappointment at the interruption.

“Lois, hey,” she said. Instead of a response, however, she heard the sound of her cousin screaming in the background. “Lois? Clark, she’s in trouble!”

He was gone before she could look up at him.


**************


“Maybe if you were as interested in finding out about this guy as you were in catching him, you would have realized that everything he’s stolen so far has been bought off the black market.”

“You’re saying Lionel’s necklace is—”

“Yeah,” said Oliver, coming closer. “That’s exactly what I’m saying. You’ve been on this hunt to return it to its original thief.”

“You think Lionel took her?”

“I think there are a lot of people out there who would go to any length to catch the Green Arrow.”

Their phones both beeped. Clark looked down, seeing a message from Chloe saying ‘Call me.” Oliver also looked down at his.

“I gotta go,” he said, and left. As soon as he was gone, Clark rang Chloe.

“Chloe, it’s too late. There’s no sign of her.”

“Well, I might have something that’ll help. The image from the ring finally rendered and I’m sending it to you right now.”

Clark looked down at the image Chloe had sent. It was a family crest.

“It’s a family crest. The only problem is ye olde crest makers weren’t very creative. I mean, there’s thousands of them, and they’re all practically identical. It’s gonna take me a little while to track this one down.”

“I’ve seen this before,” Clark said.

Clark? Hello? Hello?”

But he didn’t respond. Typical. Chloe shook her head and hung up.

****

“How’s Lois?”

“Sleeping. And pissed off,” Chloe said, stepping out of the apartment so her and Clark’s conversation wouldn’t rouse Lois. The poor woman was wet, tired, and shaken up (though Lois would never admit to it), and she was also mad as hell that the Green Arrow had slipped away before she could uncover his identity. Clark thought about telling Chloe, but something told him that this was a secret he should keep—at least for a little while longer.

“Are you tired?” Clark asked. They hadn’t been together long, but she’d already learned his bedroom voice quite nicely.

“Not really,” she said, even though it was late.

“I was hoping we could sleep together,” he said. “I mean actual sleep. I'd like to have you close.”

“I'd like that,” she said, and reached inside to lock the door. Clark scooped her up, and there was a gentle and familiar tug as he went into super speed. Literally seconds later, they were back at the farm, in Clark’s bedroom.

“Mom’s staying in Metropolis tonight on business,” he said. “We have the place all to ourselves.”

Chloe looked nervously at Clark’s bed. It had been a long-time fantasy of hers to spend the night in it with Clark, and now it was finally going to happen.

“Your heart’s racing,” Clark said softly, his big hands coming to rest on her hips. “I can hear it.”

“Yours would too if one of your dreams was coming true.”

“My heart is racing,” he said.

He pulled the blankets back, and watched Chloe strip down to her underwear. They were simple little white panties and bra, yet she was unbelievably sexy. He’d never failed to notice her beauty, but he’d never allowed himself to appreciate it until now.

They climbed under the covers, Chloe with her back to him. He wrapped his arms around her. He wanted to hold her close, and enjoy the feel of her in his arms, but he wasn’t sure how long she’d want to stay there if all he could ever do was hold her.

“Chloe?”

“Mmm…” she sighed.

“How long do you think...”

She perked up when he didn’t finish the question. “Think what?”

“How long will this be enough?”

Chloe turned over, onto her back, looking confused. “What?”

“How long will you be satisfied with what we have? I’m trapped in celibacy, you’re not.”

“You’re only trapped because you’re too afraid to try,” Chloe said, not unkindly.

“I have a right to be afraid, Chloe. I don’t want my body to be a killing machine.”

She laughed. “That’d be a helluva great way to die.”

“No, it wouldn’t,” he said seriously.

“You love to angst, don’t you, Clark? It must be a Kryptonian thing.”

“Chloe, this is not the time for jokes.”

“It’s the perfect time, because I could live out the rest of my life in your arms, and never make love to you, as long as I knew that you wanted me.”

“I do want you,” he said. “So much…”

“I know. I can feel it when you touch me, when you kiss me.”

Chloe held up the comforter and put one leg up. “Giddyup cowboy,” she said, grinning.

“You know I can’t.”

“There’s nothing wrong with a little bump and grind, or so the song says,” Chloe quipped. “I want your weight on me. I want to feel you against me. There’s so many things we can do, so why not do them?”

Clark smiled, working himself through the sea of blankets so that he was finally on top of her. He settled between her legs, feeling himself harden. He wanted so much to slip into her, to feel her wet warmth surround him. He made short work of the material between them, throwing their tattered remains across the room like confetti.

“You’re very hard on underwear, Kent,” Chloe said, smiling, but Clark silenced her with a very deep kiss, his mouth smothering hers, his tongue demanding yet giving at the same time. He leaned onto one elbow and reached under the blankets to work the head of his cock against her clit.

“Oh, God,” Chloe sighed, as the sweetest bursts of pleasure at each stroke radiated through the core of her body. She wanted him inside of her so much, and she knew that if she raised her hips, he’d slide at least a little ways inside. Would he get angry if she did?

Chloe looked up at Clark. His eyes were closed, sweat beaded on his brow. It was only when he was aroused that he sweated, she noticed. He had a look of pleasured concentration on his face as he struggled to control himself.

“Just let go,” Chloe whispered, and slowly rose her hips off the bed.

The head of Clark’s cock slipped inside, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from them both, and a look of fear in his eyes. Fear…and lust.

“Chloe…”

“You can do this. Trust me to know what I’m saying, Clark. You can do this. If you start to hurt me, I’ll tell you.”

Clark did trust Chloe, implicitly so, and he remembered what she’d said the night in the truck, when he’d unconsciously controlled his strength, even though his mind had been lost in the orgasm she’d worked him into. He lowered himself, sinking just a little more into Chloe’s body. It felt so good it made him whimper. Slowly, as gently as he could, he sank into Chloe. She moaned as she took in each inch of him, and he needed a few seconds to lie there, connected to her. Thankfully she didn’t rush him, but only put her hips back onto the bed, so that he withdrew from her until only the head remained inside of her.

He lowered again, slowly, every muscle in his body straining to keep control, but even making the conscious effort to do didn’t fully detract from the delicious feel of her against him. Chloe was virginally tight, and her powerful muscles gripped him as he slowly began to move. Clark reveled in the feel of her, the smell of her, and each beautiful sigh and whimper she made as he thrust into her, getting bolder as he went until he pumped his release into her. He felt her juices course over him as she climaxed, gripping him by his shoulders.

Eventually Clark’s body slipped from Chloe’s as he went flaccid. Satisfied, and amazed that he’d made love to his girlfriend without killing her, as he’d always feared. Clark looked over to Chloe.

“You okay?”

Chloe smiled. “I’ve never been happier in my life.”

He pulled her close, and they drifted off into a deep and satisfied sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.

 
Blogger Templates