Social Icons

Pages

14 April 2008

Now Part 1

Summary: Chloe Sullivan has never really loved anyone but Clark Kent. Believing she’s doomed to always love a man who will never return her feelings, Chloe convinces Clark to help her get over him by giving her the one thing she’s always wanted-himself. Will a one-night stand be enough to help Chloe let him go?

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

If you only knew
what I feel for you

If you only lived for me
the way I live for you

I would be in heaven
My dreams would come true

Because all I’ve ever wanted
is you, and you alone.
And I love you so.
More than you could ever know.
All I’ve ever wanted, is you.

If you were my own
to caress and hold
I would shower you with love
and drown within your soul
‘Cause I live and breathe for you
And I really need you to know

That all I’ve ever wanted is you...

Everything I do, is for you
And you are every part of me.
And I don’t want to face another day
alone, without your love.

-Mariah Carey, All I’ve Ever Wanted
(Music Box)



Part 1
If there was one thing Clark didn’t want to know, it was how big Jimmy Olsen’s cock was. Unfortunately for him, he was seeing it now. Well, part of it. The head was lost in the soft, wet folds of Chloe Sullivan’s pussy. Clark didn’t know why he was standing there, watching his best friend in the world getting fucked on the copy machine at the Daily Planet in the middle of the night, but that’s what he was doing.

It was the first time he’d ever seen Chloe do anything heavy. He’d seen innocent kisses between her and Jimmy, nothing involving tongue, even. She’d always been very careful to keep it simple in front of Clark, because she’d sensed his jealousy—even though he’d tried hard to hide it from her.

He felt like a pervert, watching Jimmy slide his average sized cock in and out of Chloe. She didn’t moan, though she gasped with each thrust. Arrogantly, it occurred to Clark that he was at least an inch longer than Jimmy, and much thicker.

She’d feel me better. I’d have her whimpering, and moaning…

Heat flooded his face then. He shouldn’t be thinking these things. She was his best friend, and he was with Lana.

He watched Chloe’s eyes start to open, and in a flash he moved from the door. He didn’t want her to see him watching her. He’d have thought seeing people have sex would turn him on, but seeing Chloe being fucked by another man had only depressed him. He knew why. He didn’t want it to be so, but he knew he had feelings for Chloe that weren’t entirely platonic. Besides, he hated it that there was someone out there who got to share parts of her that he didn’t, but that was his fault. Chloe loved him. He could have her, he could be with her, if he would be willing to stop trying to force destiny to his will to be with Lana.

The image of Chloe’s pants on the floor, her panties dangling from one bare foot, her blouse open and her breasts popped out of her bra so that Jimmy could suckle her pink nipples was a beautiful image, but it was Jimmy in the picture that just made his blood start to boil. They were supposed to be broken up, damn it. Why was she screwing him now?

It’s none of my business.

He could run back to Smallville and come back for his truck the next morning. He could drop by and talk to Chloe then, because asking her if she’d like some late night coffee and conversation seemed pretty pointless now.

He was almost out. He was about to run when something happened that made him almost wish he hadn’t come to the Planet at all that night.

“Oh, God! Oh God!”

“Chloe…come for me.”

“Oh, yeah. Harder, Jimmy.”

He could smell Chloe’s arousal, which would have been a turn on if not for Jimmy’s grunting. Clark was getting angrier and angrier. Who was Jimmy to say something so filthy to Chloe? Clark didn’t care if he was fucking her, he should show some respect.

What am I thinking? He’s screwing her, of course he’s going to say something dirty.... I would, if I could be with a human woman without killing her.

“Oh, God…Clark!”

Silence.

Total. Unbroken. Silence.

Clark couldn’t hear a thing, not even the clock on the wall. It was as though he’d gone deaf, and his stomach felt as though it had been replaced with a black hole.

Clark?” Jimmy said in disbelief. But that quickly turned to anger. “Clark! You’re gonna come and then scream out some other guy’s name while you do it?”

Pride, suddenly and quite stupidly, flooded Clark, putting a smile on his face. He felt unbelievably manly and his chest involuntarily inflated with pride. He felt mildly guilty for it. Very, very mildly.

“I’m sorry, Jimmy, I don’t know what—”

“Well I know what! You weren’t fucking me tonight, you were fucking him!”

“No, I wasn’t, I swear! I don’t know what happened.”

“How would you feel if I yelled out ‘Kara’ when I came?”

“Jimmy, please, I’m sorry!”

“So am I. Sorry I ever met you, sorry I ever met Clark fucking Kent! You both make me sick!”

The sound of a zipper.

“You can’t blame Clark—”

“Sure I can. You always want what you can’t have, Chloe. I want you, and can’t have you because of him. Maybe if he fucked you one good time you’d finally get over him. I can’t believe I thought we could work things out.”

“Jimmy, I was so wrong to do that, but I didn’t mean to.”

The door opened. Clark whipped around behind the filing cabinet. Jimmy ran up the steps, wiping sweat from his brow and hiding his persistent erection, and Clark guessed he hadn’t finished before he stormed out. Too bad.

Peeping around the cabinet, Clark spotted Chloe pulling on her slacks, crying. He felt sorry for her. He wanted to run to her, and hug her, and tell her everything would be okay, but that would have been a bad idea. She’d know he’d been there while she’d been screwing her…ex? boyfriend, and knowing Chloe the way he did, that wouldn’t just embarrass her, it would piss her off. He waited until she wasn’t looking, and took off. He’d wait for her to come out, and pretend to be coming to ask her if she wanted a ride to her new apartment in Metropolis.

Clark, hey. You’re here late.”

“I thought I’d offer you a ride home, considering I drove you to work this morning. I don’t want you walking this late at night.”

She was trying to look cheerful, and had he not witnessed her fight with Jimmy, he may have bought into it, thinking she was just tired from a long day. It was one in the morning, after all.

“You okay? You look upset.”

“Do I? I can’t imagine why.”

She really was a good liar.

He opened the door for her and she climbed in.

“I don’t really like the neighborhood,” Clark said a few minutes later. They’d gone across some railroad tracks, and it was like crossing some invisible portal into another country. The buildings weren’t shabby—yet—but they weren’t as nice as the buildings across the tracks, either. Crime wasn’t too bad, but it was worse than he liked.

“It’s not so bad.”

Pulling into the lot of a complex of apartments, Clark took a slot next to her car. She made no immediate move to get out, and Clark took in a deep breath. He could still smell her arousal, as well as Jimmy’s cologne. It didn’t take a super sense of smell for it, either.

“You were with Jimmy.”

Clark immediately regretted his words. He was opening a door with his best friend that he shouldn’t. For some strange reason, he felt compelled to talk about what had happened, even though he wasn’t supposed to know.

“Yeah,” she said. “I forget how keen your sense of smell is. Sorry.”

“It’s nothing to apologize for. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I’m tired.”

“I’ll walk you up.”

“I’ll be fine.”

“I insist.”

She shook her head in amusement and got out. In silence, they entered the building and rode the elevator to the fifth floor, where her apartment was. She’d just opened the locks when she turned to him.

“Do you think it’s possible to want someone simply because you can’t have them?”

“Yeah.”

“Is that why I want you? Because I know I can’t have you?”

Clark didn’t know what to say.

“Am I really in love with you, or just the idea of you?”

“I…I don’t know.”

Chloe smiled. “I’m thinking aloud. I shouldn’t. Good night, Clark.”

“I was there,” Clark blurted.

Chloe froze, her back to him.

“I heard what happened with you and Jimmy.”

She remained still for a long time, and then went into the apartment, leaving the door opened. Clark came inside, wondering what she’d say next. Would she rail at him? Would she look at him with disappointment?

She did neither. Instead, she switched on the light in the bathroom. Seconds later, the water came on, filling the tub. Feeling foolish for still standing by the door, Clark closed it, and slid the locks in place. He could see well in the dark, as though it were day, really, and went to the couch. He sat, feeling like he did on the rare occasions when he’d misbehaved, and his mother had made him sit on the couch to wait for his father to come give him a talking to.

Clark."


He heard the whisper from the bathroom, behind the door, and under the running water from the spigot. Was something wrong? He was there a second later.

“Chloe? What’s wrong?”

She was under the water, but there was no soap. He could see her fully, and he looked away. She took his hand, pulled gently but insistently, until he knelt before her.

“You heard what Jimmy said, about fucking me once, so I could get over you?”

“Chloe, he was angry—”

“He was right.”

“I’m with Lana. I can’t believe you’d want to betray her—”

“The way she betrayed me? She waited until she found a letter I’d written to you confessing my feelings, and then made her move for you. She betrayed you with Lex. Neither of us owe her a damn thing. I mean, look how many lies we’ve caught her in lately. The Isis Foundation, her spying on Lex—kidnapping Lionel—”

“Look what the Luthor’s have done to her—”

“For once stop making excuses for Lana, Clark! You don’t owe her, and I know your relationship with her is a sham. You’re not sleeping together.”

“Because I can’t. With my abilities I could hurt—”

“Let’s put that theory to the test.”

“No, Chloe.”

“I want to be over you.”

“This isn’t the way for you to do it.”

He hadn’t realized it, but she’d maneuvered his hand onto her left breast, and the nipple was quite hard under his palm. He gulped and pulled away.

“I give you my everything, every day, and ask nothing in return, Clark. Help me. All I’ve ever wanted is you. Let me have what I’ve always wanted, just once, and then I’ll let you go. I swear.”

Clark looked away from her beseeching stare. It was hard for him to turn her down, even when he wanted to. He could remember the sound of need in her voice when she’d said his name. When her wet hand came to rest on the back of his neck, he didn’t resist. She pulled him into a kiss, and he allowed it.

He started to respond, not just with his tongue, but in his body. He felt hot, and before he knew it, he was in the tub with her. She pulled off his shirt, and his erection strained so hard against his jeans it tore the material away. She pushed at them, but he stood from the water, looking down at his erection, and how it had destroyed his jeans. If it had done that to his pants, what would it to do human flesh?

“I can’t. Look what just happened.”

Chloe was looking, all right, at the water that cascaded over his perfect body. He stepped from the tub and started into the living room, and she followed.

Clark. You can do this.”

She’d maneuvered around him now, and was facing him. She put her arms around his neck, put her right leg around his waist, and hoisted herself up.

“Chloe, stop,” Clark said. “I won’t hurt you—mph!”

She’d already slid down on him, so that the head of his dick was inside her, making him hiss as a wave of need flooded through him. He tried to push her off, but his limbs felt weak, as though she had Kryptonite in her veins.

“Chloe, please, don’t, I can’t—”

She slid down even more, so that he was all the way in. Unlike with Jimmy, Chloe moaned. It came from deep within the core of her body, that moan, and it was matched by Clark’s. She held onto him as he slid his hands under her bottom. He felt the muscles of her thighs working as she moved against him. He hadn’t felt this since he’d made love with Lana a year before, and he thought he might explode after only a few seconds. Blood pounded in his ears, and his eyes felt hot. Would he burn something if he opened them?

Chloe’s lips were on his as she continued to move. She broke the kiss and looked down at him.

Clark.”

He opened his eyes, and didn’t burn her. “Chloe, I feel so weak.”

“Take me to bed.”

With rubbery legs he didn’t think would hold him up, Clark walked her over to the bedroom, shoving open the door. He lay her down at the edge, and slid out of her. Putting her legs over his shoulders, Chloe pulled him close.

“Fuck me,” she said. “You can do this, Clark. Fuck me.”

His body jerked forward eagerly as the head of his cock felt her. Sinking into her, he grabbed her legs and began to move. As he’d imagined at the Planet, Chloe did whimper. Each time he pushed into her, she made some sound of pleasure and longing. She was right. He could do this.

Leaning over her, he began to move faster, until he was pounding her with all he had. For some reason, all he had was enough to make her scream out her desire and her pleasure, but not enough to hurt her. He felt no stronger than any mortal man, and he didn’t have to hold back, as he’d thought he would.

Slowing his rhythm, he began to fuck her slowly, making her panting whimpers draw out in long moans.

Clark, it’s so good,” she whispered, when he leaned in to kiss her.

He began to pump faster again, alternating between fast and slow, holding her close no matter what. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her breath in his ear, he felt sweat all over his body. He never sweated, no matter how hot it was, but now, he was pouring with it.

Chloe screamed as her juices flowed over him, dripping down his thighs as it gushed over his cock. He pumped his release into her, squeezing her with his strangely weak limbs.

He remained that way, locked in her embrace, his knees on the floor, her arms tight around him. He searched his feelings, and realized he’d never been more content, more satisfied, or happier. The woman in his arms was his best friend, the one who knew all of his secrets, had shared everything with him, good and bad, for the past two years. Even Lana, who knew about his powers now, didn’t know him as well as Chloe did.

She’d given him his first real kiss.

She’d give him his first fuck while he had his powers.

She’d proven to him what friendship really meant, what loyalty was.

She’d shown him the true meaning of love.

She’d shown him that he could share himself in every way, with another person.

She was his best friend, and he loved her in a way he didn’t know it was possible to love someone, so deeply it scared him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.

 
Blogger Templates