Social Icons

Pages

10 February 2009

Hitting Puberty

Rating: Older Teen-Adult
AN: Sometime during season 5
Summary: Kryptonian boys hit puberty quit a bit later than human boys…

***

1.

Clark Kent was going to fly.


Out of his skin, at least. He paced the dirt in front of his house, moving ten or twelve paces in one direction, and then ten or twelve paces in the other. He’d been moving all night, walking around the farm, feeling sweaty and nervous, and unable to sleep. The day before he’d done every single chore that needed doing, he’d cleaned the entire house, twice.


He’d ran around the globe a few times during the night, since using his abilities when the sun was down tended to tire him out, at least a little. He’d refused to eat, hoping to run his “batteries” down, but nothing was working. He felt supercharged.


“Clark?”


His mother came out onto the porch, looking at him in concern. She’d insisted on taking his temperature, not that knowing how hot or cold he was would make any difference. Clark had understood she’d needed to feel like she was doing something, since there wasn’t a single doctor in the world she could take him to.


“How are you feeling?”


“Like I could fly,” he said, annoyed.


“Have you tried to fly?”


“Mom, come on…”


“You’re capable of it, Clark. Maybe you should try. Maybe you’re developing this new ability.”


God, I hope not, Clark thought. If he had to feel like this in order to fly, he’d rather stay on the ground.


Truth was, he’d already thought of that, and he’d spent most of the night doing his damndest to get airborne, but without luck. He told his mother of his attempts.


“Keep trying,” she encouraged. “In the meantime I think you should eat something.”


“No, that makes me feel even more hyper.”


“Clark, even you can’t go without food and water indefinitely. At least have some water. Do it for me.”


Martha was so worried, she had so much love in her eyes, that Clark couldn’t resist. He finally nodded and went inside. It was times like this that he missed his dad the most. Jonathan wouldn’t have been able to solve anything, but at least he would have been there to talk to.


Chloe’s car was coming up the drive. It was Saturday, and she’d promised to take a break from school and work this weekend and spend some time with him. He thought she was feeling sorry for him. He and Lana were on the outs, his father had died, and he didn’t have much in the way of friends anymore. He didn’t want pity, but he did want Chloe around. There were no secrets between them anymore, and he could be himself with her.


“Chloe’s coming by,” he told his mother.


“Good. I’m sure some company will cheer you up.”


Clark gulped his water, hearing Chloe’s car approaching on the road. He could hear her heart beating, and for some reason that made him feel even more anxious. He put his cup down too hard in the sink and it shattered.


“I’m sorry.”


“It was a cheap cup, Clark. Just throw the pieces away.”


He scooped up the pieces, not bothering with a cloth since he couldn’t be cut, and to his immense surprise he felt a stab of pain on one of his fingers. He looked down to see his crimson blood dripping into the sink.


“I just cut myself.”


“What?”


Martha came over to him and examined his finger after running it under cool water. The wound was slowly closing shut, right before their eyes.


Martha sounded as though she were thinking aloud when she said, “What’s going on with you, Clark?” She looked up at him. “Have you been around Kryptonite lately?”


“No.”


“Any meteor infected people?”


He shook his head, just as Chloe knocked on the kitchen door.


“Come in, Chloe.”


“Something wrong?”


Martha was still holding Clark’s hand at the sink. “Clark cut himself.”


“How?”


“On a piece of broken glass.”


Chloe started for him, and Clark wasn’t sure he could stand much more mothering. He backed away, heading for the living room. “Look, I’m fine!” he shouted. “Just stop smothering me, both of you.”


Martha looked after him with concern. “I have to go into town to pick up a few things. I just don’t want to leave him like this.”


“I’ll be here,” Chloe said. “I’ll look out for him.”


“You sure?”


“Yeah.”


“I’ll be back in a couple of hours. Call me if anything happens.”


Chloe waited for Martha to leave before going into the living room. There was a fire burning to ward off the chill of winter air. Clark sat on the couch, head down in his hands.


“Clark?”


“If you ask me how I’m feeling I’ll explode.”


“Okay, I won’t.”


“And I don’t know why I’m vulnerable.”


“Okay. Any ideas on why you’re so grumpy?”


She sat down next to him, and that’s when it happened. His sense of smell picked up, and he could smell her shampoo, the soap she’d showered in that morning, even the detergent in her clothes.


But beneath all of that was another scent. Chloe’s scent. He could smell her as though he had his nose pressed up against the soft flesh of her core. He took in a deep breath enjoying the smell of Chloe’s body.


“Clark, I know you don’t want my concern, and it feels like I’m mothering you, but…are you okay?”


His eyes had begun to itch fiercely. He rubbed at them, trying not to let the heat escape and scorch the walls, or worse, Chloe.


“I’m fine.”


Her hand rested on his shoulder. It was warm and comforting, but when she began to rub his back the feeling of comfort shifted. The feel of her hand went from soothing to arousing. He stood from the couch.


“I’m fine. I think I’m going to go outside.”


She was looking at him with worry. “You’re sweating, Clark.”


“It’s hot in here, that’s all.”


“Since when do you get hot?”


“Good point.”


He couldn’t take a breath without smelling Chloe, and the more he smelled of her, the more he wanted to touch her. He tried to back away. Chloe was his best friend, and that was all she was. A friend.


But he wasn’t really able to convince himself of that right now. He had always been aware of Chloe’s beauty, but right now she was the most beautiful girl he’d ever laid eyes on, and she smelled so good that he wanted to pull her to him, put his hands all over her body, kiss her…fuck her.


She was coming toward him, her hands reaching toward him, her big eyes so full of love and trust. It just made the sudden, unexpected feelings churning inside him burn even hotter. God, he wanted her. He had to get away from her before he did something to ruin their friendship forever.


“Clark?”


“I’m sorry, Chloe, but you have to stay away from me.”


“Why?”


“Just go, Chloe. Please.”


“Clark, you’re obviously sick. I’m not leaving you here alone while you’re like this.”


“I’m not sick.”


“Then what’s—”


He cut off her questions by pulling her to him, his hands gripping her upper arms tightly. His strength was fading fast, but his sense of smell was in overdrive. Unable to resist the intense urges warring within him, Clark lowered his head and smothered Chloe’s lips with his. His tongue roughly explored her mouth in a kiss that stole her breath away…



2.
Author’s note: I would never have hurting Chloe, no matter how it seems at the moment.


Clark just couldn’t get enough of Chloe. His hands, which were once strong enough to crush coal into high quality diamonds, were now weak in comparison. They roamed over Chloe’s body eagerly until she pushed him away.


“Clark, what’s gotten into you?” she said, somewhat breathlessly.


“I don’t know, but it feels great. Let’s run with it.”


“Clark—”


“Kiss now, talk later.”


Chloe pulled away, putting space between them, infuriatingly determined to talk. A low growl of need and frustration came from deep within Clark’s chest.


“I think you’re developing a new ability or something. It would explain why you’re so hormonal.”


“I’m not hormonal.”


“Yes you are. I can smell you too.”


“What do you mean?” Clark was trying to concentrate on what she was saying, but his senses were filled with her heady scent. He’d never wanted or needed a woman so badly as he did now.


Chloe bit her lip. He could smell her arousal, which had been fairly mild before but was getting stronger. He breathed it in as well as he could, feeling dizzy with her scent.


“You’ve never smelled like this before, Clark. It’s making me a little…”


“Hot?”


“Dizzy.”


“Do you like it?”


Chloe shrugged. “It's not so bad, I guess.”


“Come here, Chloe.”


“We need to figure this out, Clark, not grope each other.”


Clark calculated how quickly he’d have to move to cover the distance between him and Chloe. He sprang forward while she stood there trying to rationalize what was happening. He’d lost his super speed, but he was still very fast. Chloe made a little noise of surprise at his aggressiveness.


“Gotcha.”


He tried to kiss her, but Chloe stubbornly avoided him.


“Why are you playing so hard to get?”


“Something’s obviously wrong with you, Clark. It’d be unethical of me to take advantage.”


Clark’s big hands cupped Chloe’s ass, pulling her against him. She could feel his erection pressing into her stomach.


“Clark, please.”


“Shhh…. Kiss me, Chloe.”


She didn’t pull back when he kissed her this time, but she was reluctant to give in completely. After several seconds of unsuccessfully attempting to part her lips for a deep kiss, Clark backed off. Chloe moved away again.


“What’s holding you back?”


Chloe shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe the fact that you don’t really want me? That some chemical imbalance in your body is making you behave this way.”


“I do want you, Chloe.”


“No, you want Lana. You just can’t be with her right now. Your horny and I’m convenient.”


There was a tiny bit of truth to what she was saying, which made her words sting, but only a small amount of truth. He’d always had a thing for Lana, and it was true that he couldn’t be with her right now, but he’d never been oblivious to Chloe’s beauty. He’d never been oblivious to her feelings for him, either. The truth was that since she’d learned his secret, he’d begun to see her in a completely new light.


“You’re more to me than a convenient warm body, Chloe. You’re my best friend.”


“Exactly, and I plan to keep it that way. Sex has a way of ruining friendships, Clark. I don’t want that to happen to us. I think maybe it is best that I go. Call me when you get over whatever’s happening to you, okay? I want to know what new ability you’ve gotten. You can show it off for me.”


She reached for her bag, the buttons on her shirt straining against her breasts. Chloe had great breasts, and not for the first time Clark wondered how they’d feel against his hand. He wanted to taste her, to play his tongue over one of her hardened pink nipples. He wished his x-ray vision was working.


He took a step towards her and she backed away again. “Clark, I thought we agreed.”


“I need you to stay, Chloe.”


“I’ll see you later.”


She started for the door but Clark raced around the couch and blocked her way. “You’re not going anywhere. You want me as much as I want you. I can smell it.”


“Get out of my way.”


“No, now come here.”


He made a grab for her, but Chloe deftly stepped back. “Are you out of your mind?”


Frustrated, she turned for the kitchen, but heard Clark rushing toward her. He grabbed one of her arms, spun her around, and laid a bruising kiss on her. She struggled away from him, hauled back, and then slapped him as hard as she could. Her hand practically went numb, but it was enough to snap Clark out of it.


“What are you gonna do, rape me?”


He looked down at her, his eyes bright and feverish. Chloe realized then that the slap hadn’t snapped him out of it at all. It had only made him want her more. Her hand was a red imprint on his left cheek.


“Fight me, Chloe. I like it.”


For the first time in her life, Chloe Sullivan was truly afraid of Clark Kent.


Throwing her bag at him, and hearing a satisfying grunt of pain, Chloe ran for the stairs as fast as her feet would carry her. She ran into the first room she came to, Clark’s bedroom, and turned the tiny little privacy lock. It wasn’t much protection, though. Even a powerless Clark could easily break through such a flimsy lock.


She reached for her cell to call Martha, her hands patting empty pockets. She’d left her phone in her bag. The one she’d thrown at Clark.


“Let me in, Chloe. I just wanna talk, I promise.”


“Go away!”


There was a moment of silence, and then the door rattled hard as Clark threw himself against it.

 

 

3.

Clark shoved at the door, but he could feel Chloe on the other side, pushing against him. He’d get in eventually. He had to get in. Chloe had been right about him being hormonal. His blood was on fire, and his eyes were itching with the need to release heat. He could feel some of his strength returning.

 

What are you doing, Clark? He asked himself.

 

He was split down the middle on his emotions. He was compelled to get Chloe, to touch her, to bond with her, but his mind told him that he was out of control. Unfortunately his desires were stronger than his power of reason, and a lot of it had to do with Chloe’s scent. It was female and familiar, and he needed to have her. He wanted to possess her, and use her. He shoved hard on the door and heard it rip off the hinges. On the other side Chloe yelped and backed away.

 

The fear in Chloe’s eyes broke his heart. He grabbed the door just before it could fall on her, and leaned it against the wall. She smelled afraid, and that was almost the same as a cold splash of water.

 

“Clark, don’t hurt me,” she pleaded.

 

He rushed to the window, his eyes itching and burning worse than ever. He yanked the window open and looked to the sky, allowing a burst of heat loose. He felt himself cool down, felt as though he’d opened a valve and let off a lot of pressure.

 

But he was far from being himself.

 

“I would never hurt you, Chloe,” he said, gasping for breath. Logic and control were gaining ground, but just being near Chloe was torture. He turned to face her, and his x-ray vision kicked in. His eyes peeled away her clothes, leaving her naked before him.

 

“You’re right, I’m hormonal,” he said. “I’m hornier than I’ve ever been in my life, Chloe. Help me.”

 

The scent of fear was fast evaporating. “What about when it’s over?” she asked. “Won’t you blame me for—”

 

“I’ll thank you, not blame you. I promise. Come here.”

 

“I won’t have sex with you.”

 

He couldn’t hide his irritation with her. “Why not?”

 

“I’ll help you, just not like that. Kick off your shoes and lie down on the bed.”

 

She didn’t have to tell him twice. He kicked his shoes off, took off his socks, and his shirt for good measure, and lay down on the bed. “What are you gonna do?”

 

“You’ll see.”

 

“Take off your clothes too.”

 

She hesitated. “I don’t know.”

 

“If you’re getting ready to do what I think you are, then now’s not the time to be a prude.”

 

Smiling shyly, Chloe moved to pull off her shirt. Clark lay back with his hands clasped behind his head and said, “Do it slowly. I want to enjoy this.”

 

Chloe could hardly believe what was happening. For years she’d had just this fantasy. A horny Clark Kent, laid back watching her get naked and waiting for her to come to his bed. His eyes were full of interest that turned to outright lust when she unclasped her bra and pulled it down, exposing her breasts.

 

“I love pink nipples…” he murmured.

 

Heat pooled between Chloe’s legs and Clark breathed in deep. Super smell was definitely his new ability, and he liked her scent. Just the way she smelled excited him, and knowing that flattered her. She slid out of her jeans, and then her panties, and stood naked before him.

 

“You’re not a natural blond,” he said, and chuckled throatily. “You should let your hair go its natural brown.”

 

“I like being a blond.”

 

She got on her hands and knees and crawled toward him. Clark’s breathing picked up. She was so goddamned hot, and she was all his. He stared at her perky breasts, her hard, pink nipples, and her rosy full lips. He was going to feel those lips, that soft, warm, wet mouth on his cock in just seconds. His dick twitched in anticipation as she unfastened his jeans and tugged them down.

 

Her eyes grew big at the sight of his fully hard cock. He knew he was no slouch, Lana had had a similar reaction to it when she’d first seen it, but it still flattered him to know that he could impress women with his size. He had a very human sense of vanity when it came to that, at least.

 

Chloe started with his lips, kissing him slowly and deeply. Clark laced his hands behind his head, forcing himself to remain still, when he really wanted to throw her over and fuck her. The kisses trailed steadily down his stomach until she reached his cock, which she took in her hand and began to stroke. She took the head of his cock, which was already glistening with pre-come, and circled her tongue around it, tasting him. He whimpered, sounding weak and helpless, but he couldn’t care less.

 

She didn’t just suckle the head of his cock. She also flicked her tongue out over his balls when she wasn’t cupping them. She had him reduced to a mass of quivering, twitching flesh. He was completely at her mercy, and there was no one he trusted more than Chloe Sullivan. She continued to work him until his body stiffened, come gushing from him in long, thick bursts. It coated her hand, his belly and chest.

 

“Better?” Chloe asked.

 

Some time had passed between his climax and when she spoke. She came to sit beside him, looking down at him with a smile. That mouth, that sweet mouth had done the dirtiest things to him. He’d never look at her smile the same way again, and he didn’t mind that at all.

 

“Much,” he said tiredly. “Let’s take a nap.”

 

“We can’t, your mom will be home soon. I should go.”

 

He took a deep breath, longing to smell her again, but he couldn’t. “I don’t think a super sense of smell is my next ability.”

 

“You can’t smell me?”

 

He shook his head. He was thinking clearly again, and everything that had happened over the past hour came back to him, making his stomach burn with guilt. The last thing he'd ever wanted to do was scare Chloe, or hurt her in any way. He sat up, and something on his face made her look away.

 

“I know,” she said. “You’re sorry. You didn’t mean any of this to happen.”

 

“I am sorry, Chloe, but not for the reasons you think. I’m sorry I scared you. I acted like a real ass and...I’m sorry.”

 

She nodded. “You did scare me. You scared the hell out of me…but just for a moment. I trust you, Clark. In the end, you always do what’s right.”

 

“Let’s get dressed and go out to the barn. I want to take a nap. With you.”

 

“Clark, what are you saying?”

 

“I’m saying I don’t want this to be a one-time thing. We’re best friends, but we’re more than that. Let’s take a chance that we won’t ruin it.”

 

“Okay, Clark.”

 

They got dressed, grabbed some warm blankets, and went out to the barn, hand in hand.

 

A couple of years later they would find out that Clark hadn’t been developing a sense of super smell that day. He’d just been hitting puberty.

 


End

1 comment:

  1. Hee. Lots of fun, and hot too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.

 
Blogger Templates