Social Icons

Pages

21 August 2008

Heat

1.
“Don’t touch me!”
Clark heaved a sigh and leaned back into the couch, letting go of Chloe's hand. She was mad—in the British sense. She was stark raving crazy with anger. Her finger was pointed at him, she was yelling, and a vein was throbbing so hard in her temple that for a moment all he could do was concentrate on it to see if it was going to explode. He didn’t mind her anger. It wasn’t like she could hurt him. Not physically anyway.
“So?” she bellowed.
“So what?”
“Ahhhhh! You weren’t even listening to me, were you? You didn’t hear a thing I said.”
He bit his lower lip. “Can you repeat it?”
“You know what?” Chloe said, getting up from the couch and gathering her things. “Just forget it. Never mind.”
“Come on, Chloe, don’t be like this,” he said.
“Screw you.”
“Okay, enough is enough!” Clark shouted, coming off the couch behind her. She turned to him with an Oh no you did NOT expression on her face, an eyebrow cocked.
“What?”
“You heard me, damn it,” he said. “I did what I had to do.”
“Oh, I see.” Chloe nodded. “Fine. Keep ‘doing what you have to do’ then, Clark. I’m done.”
“You’re not my fucking mother, Chloe, so stop babying me.”
She’d driven him to hard cuss words. This was bad. Chloe stopped at the door and turned to look at him.
“No, Clark, I’m not your mother. I’m the brains behind your operation.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“Go get yourself killed,” she said. “Be my guest. It’ll be one less headache in my life!”
She stormed out into the summer sun. She was already sweating since the new AC unit Martha Kent had had installed wasn’t turned on. Clark lived alone at the farm now. Since he never got hot he didn't run up the utilities by turning the thing on when it was just him.
Clark sped up to Chloe at the car, grabbed her arm, and turned her to face him. “Is that what I am to you? A headache?”
She bit her lip, looking regretful, which relieved Clark. “Yeah, sometimes,” she said. “Like when you’re irresponsible with your life like you were today. Now let go. I have wedding plans to make.”
But Clark didn’t let go.
“You see me as a nuisance, don’t you? You think I’m too stupid to save people without you.”
“That’s not true.”
“Then why did you say those things?”
She twisted her arm free and opened the door but Clark slammed it shut hard enough to twist the door frame out of shape. “You’re gonna answer me, damn it!”
“What’s wrong with you?” she asked. His eyes looked unusually bright and had a dangerous red tinge to them.
“Nothing!”
But there was something wrong. He’d been unusually blasé concerning her anger and now he was being a bully, physically crowding her and slamming her car door.
“What’s wrong with you?” he asked menacingly.
“Clark…did you look at the bullet you got shot with?”
“Don’t try to change the subject!”
He pinned her against her car and leaned into her, whispering in her ear. “Tell me what you really think of me, Chloe Sullivan.”
Clark, Chloe realized, had an erection. Long, thick, and hard as steel it pressed into her stomach. She tried to push at him but it did no good. She could sooner move a mountain than move Clark Kent when he’d made up his mind to stay.
“I have to go,” she said in a shaky voice that betrayed her anxiety.
“I think you should stay and finish our conversation.”
“I said let go, Clark!”
She pushed at Clark and he moved back. She thought he was going to let her heave the door open, which she was going to make sure he paid to fix when he was himself again, but he kept moving, pulling her over to the hood of her car. Hoisting Chloe up, he spread her legs, and leaned his erection against her body, putting pressure on her clit. She gasped, hating herself for having the wrong reaction to a weird situation with her best friend.
“I said I have to go,” Chloe annunciated each word carefully, but Clark only leaned forward and pressed his lips to her neck.
“I think you should stay and give me a deeply sincere apology for all the mean things you've said,” he whispered. He laughed in a deep, throaty voice that sent shivers through every inch of Chloe’s body.
Uh-oh, Chloe thought. I’m in trouble.



2.
Trying to take control of the situation before it could get out of hand, Chloe plastered her sweetest smile onto her face and pushed Clark away far enough for him to see it.
“You're right, Clark. I shouldn’t have said those awful things just now. I lost my temper. I let it get the best of me. It’s the heat. It’s making me crazy. You know what a bitch I can be when I’m too hot.”
She realized a second too late, when Clark started grinning and bearing his teeth like a jackal about to pounce, that she’d used the wrong words at the last.
“Don’t backpedal like that, Chloe. You meant what you said.”
“Clark, I don’t think you’re stupid. I think you’re reckless because you’re invincible to almost everything but you’re definitely not stupid.”
“Whatever,” he said in a low voice, and leaned in to kiss her.
“Don’t,” Chloe said, turning her head so that his lips landed awkwardly on her jaw, near her ear.
“Why not?”
“It’s wrong, Clark. I’m planning my wedding to Jimmy and you damn well know it! Now let me up. Fix my door while you're at it.”
“You know what’s wrong? You marrying that little piss ant after he betrayed you to save his own ass. You really think he’s good husband material?”
“That’s none of your business, Clark. For the last time, get off!”
“Getting off is exactly what I plan to do.”
A sinking feeling hit Chloe in the pit of her stomach when Clark hauled her off the car and put her over his shoulder. She felt like a woman being dragged off to some caveman's lair to be raped. She kicked and punched, which was useless in the grip of a man with strength like Clarks, and started to really panic. What the hell was he planning to do?
Clark set her down in the 100+ degree house and reached for the thermostat. He then sucked in a breath that pulled the curtains to him and blew. Though the breath wasn’t hard enough to upset anything in the house, it cooled the room considerably.
“Comfy?” he asked.
“How sweet! You’ll make sure I’m comfortable while you rape me. What a gentleman you are.”
Clark laughed in a way that wasn’t quite Clark and said, “I would never do something so vulgar.”
He so wasn’t talking like himself.
“You have all the signs of being high on red Kryptonite, Clark.”
“I’m not. This is me being honest. I'm going to take what I want for a change.”
Chloe gulped at the idea of Clark suddenly wanting her in that way. She was even more afraid of his determination to take what he wanted from her. Would he really do that if she wasn't willing to give in? She couldn't imagine her best friend, Clark Kent, ever forcing himself on her, even if he was under the influence of red Kryptonite.
“If it’s you, and you’re not on red K, then you won’t mind me looking you over. Take off your clothes.”
Clark clearly liked that idea. He began pulling off his clothes. “You do the same.”
“Not just yet.”
Smirking, Clark stripped before her. He looked down at his erection. “Don’t think you can stall long enough for me to lose it,” he warned. “I can keep it going all day if I have to. I’ll bet Jimmy can’t boast the same.”
“No, Jimmy’s a six minute man at his best,” Chloe said, and then gulped. She hadn’t meant to let that slip. Clark’s annoying smirk deepened. She finally looked directly at Clark’s erection. He was the perfect dimensions for her body. Seven inches, maybe a hair more, and thick. Very thick. He’d have to be careful to ease into her the first time—
Whoa, Sullivan! Chloe thought. You’re not fucking Clark, no matter how perfect his cock is.
Clearing her throat nervously, Chloe walked around Clark. He was like a classic sculpture of a Roman god. Apollo, she liked to think, or a young, beardless Jupiter. Every muscle in his body was well cut. His ass alone was a…his ass…had a mark on it, just below that gorgeous dimple, where the curve began to swell. Leaning forward, she allowed her fingers to stray lightly over it. Clark tensed.
“You want to play with my ass? Kinda kinky aren’t you Chloe?”
There was a splinter of red Kryptonite poking out of his skin. If she wasn’t careful she’d drive it all the way in. “You never know what you may learn about me, Clark.”
Very carefully, Chloe reached forward and plucked the small sliver of red rock from his skin. She hoped there weren't more buried under his skin where she couldn't reach.
Chloe rushed to the door and flicked the small speck into the dust where Clark was never likely to come into contact with it again.
“Chloe?”
She turned and found Clark was holding his shirt over his privates with an embarrassed look on his face. He was back. She’d gotten all the redk out of his system and he was back. She smiled.
“Back to yourself?”
“Yeah,” he said and cleared his voice.
“Good. No harm, no foul, Clark. Well—except for my car.”
“Yeah, sorry about that.”
Chloe gave him a sympathetic smile and walked closer to him. “Clark, I know you didn’t mean any of that stuff and I didn’t mean what I’d said earlier either. Let’s forgive and forget?”
“Absolutely,” Clark said.
“Now get dressed and come fix my car door.”
She started to leave but Clark’s powerful arms reached around her and pulled her back against him. She could feel his erection was still there, still steel-hard and pressing against her.
“Don't go, Chloe.”
Oh no. I didn’t get it all, Chloe thought.


3.
“Clark—”
He turned her around to face him, his eyes full of longing that aroused something deep within her—that old love, that old lust that she’d never been able to rid herself of no matter how hard she tried.
“Clark, please, I need to get some green Kryptonite and counteract the red—”
“It’s not Kryptonite, Chloe. It was at first but I swear this is me now, going for what I want instead of standing on the sidelines and just waiting and hoping that I’ll have a stroke of good luck and things will go my way. The letter you wrote—”
“I was a teen-aged girl in love with—”
“You meant those words, Chloe, and you were right. You are the girl of my dreams. Take off the mask of my best friend for once. Be with me today…if you decide to go back to Jimmy after that then I’ll let you go. I’ll never cross the line again, I swear. One chance, Chloe. That’s all I’m asking for. One chance to prove to you that I'm the man of your dreams.”
Clark’s lips were nearing Chloe’s, and when there was no more distance between them, he slipped his tongue into her mouth for a deep, slow kiss. Despite her better judgment, Chloe allowed herself to respond. She’d give him his one chance because she loved him. Hell…Chloe would give Clark anything. He was her Kryptonite.
Clark’s lips were trailing down Chloe’s neck, his hands cupped her bottom, pulling her tightly to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed, enjoying the feel of his touch, his kiss. She was sure she was making a huge mistake, that she should just call it all off…
Yeah, right, she thought. She’d been waiting for this for years. There was no way she was passing up on it now.
But she felt as though she were being selfish, and that bred feelings of guilt. Jimmy had put his trust in her, and she was betraying him.
The same way he betrayed me with Kara, she thought bitterly. Well, not quite the same way. Jimmy had sworn he and Kara hadn’t had sex, and she believed him, but he’d still betrayed her trust and hurt her deeply.
“You’re not with me, are you?”
Chloe’s eyes snapped open, Clark was gazing down at her, a small, uncertain smile on his face.
“I’m sorry, Clark. My mind started to wander.”
“Gee, thanks.”
“I hate to purposely use clichés but honestly, it’s not you, it’s me. I keep thinking about Jimmy and how this would break his heart.”
Clark opened his mouth but Chloe spoke over him.
“I know, he betrayed me first with Kara. It’s just…”
“I know what’ll help get your mind back on us.”
“What?”
“This.”
Chloe thought Clark had bumped into her when he moved around her, but then she realized her own clothes were flying through the air of the room. Clark hadn’t bumped into her, he’d undressed her at super speed. Now naked, she laughed. And she shivered. The room was a little too cool.
“Let me warm you up.”
Reaching around, Clark put his hand boldly between Chloe’s legs and began to stroke her. She sighed, leaning into him, reveling at Clark’s expertise. He nuzzled her, kissed her neck and her ear, used his other hand to caress her body until Chloe’s knees gave way. Picking her up, he took her to the couch where he sat down with her straddling his lap.
Chloe took Clark’s face in her hands, having come back to her senses somewhat. “You know I love you.”
“I love you too,” he said.
She leaned in and kissed Clark. Her body was aching to feel him inside of her; she’d waited too many years to have this, to have him, and she wasn’t going to wait a seconds longer. Positioning herself over Clark, Chloe slowly allowed her body weight to push him inside. She hissed a little in pain as he broke through. He was much thicker than Jimmy, who was the only lover she’d had so far.
Looking into Clark’s eyes, feeling him inside her body while she rode him, feeling him fill her more completely than she’d ever thought possible, was the most erotic thing Chloe could ever have imagined. It was beautiful, loving, and yet somehow naughty, especially the way he cupped her naked bottom and guided her over him, helping to bounce her on his cock.
Clark was getting close, his moans of ecstasy changing to rough, lust-filled grunts as he neared climax. He’d fantasized about being with Chloe so many times before, and in nearly every fantasy he’d came while driving into her. He wanted that now. In one smooth motion Clark moved Chloe onto her back and began pounding into her, his face buried in her clean, sweet smelling hair. She cried out as her body clenched his tightly and drove him to his release.
Chloe and Clark lay there on the couch, their bodies covered in sweat, struggling to catch their breath. He looked down at her, into her eyes, searching for any sign of regret. He didn’t see any.
Pulling out of Chloe, Clark lay next to her on the couch, keeping her wedged between the sofa and his body, keeping her warm, their arms and legs came together to form an awkward, tangled mass of satisfied flesh. She’d said that she loved him, but Clark wasn’t taking anything for granted. Chloe was too good at making logical decisions that flew in the face of what she wanted for herself.
“Don’t leave me,” Clark said sleepily.
Chloe snuggled deeper into the couch. She yawned out, “I’m staying.”
“For how long?”
Her eyes closed, and she said, very sleepily, “Forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.

 
Blogger Templates